One of Airmate’s strengths has been in partnering with our customers to create OEM parts to specification for a variety of applications. Our in-house design and engineering departments work closely with customers to ensure parts are produced to specifications using materials with the best characteristics for a project’s end use.
Whether you need signage for advertising or POP displays, we can meet all of your plastic printing needs no matter what your business specialty. Our experienced operators are adept at printing on a broad range of substrates, including plastics, metals, fiberglass, and more. Our team prides itself on always providing the best quality in the industry.
Airmate engineers and manufactures custom reusable trays, returnable containers, and other packaging products for material handling and automated manufacturing process applications. Plastic pallet boxes, plastic corrugated containers, and plastic totes can be cut and assembled to meet custom dimension requirements. Our vision is built upon utilizing new technology to develop custom plastic solutions for you.
Airmate is committed to exceeding customer expectations for quality, efficiency, service and lead time accomplished through our dedication to organizational development and continuous improvement processes.
Airmate is ISO 9001:2008 compliant.
Why should you choose Airmate Company for your order?
• Customer Satisfaction is our main focus.
• Employees at Airmate take great pride in providing quality products that meet each unique customer’s requirements.
• We always strive to exceed our customer expectations.
• PPAP’s / First Article Inspection are completed upon the request of the customer. If you don’t request, we can provide information at a later date.
• Frequency checks either visual or dimensional are done throughout the product run and are documented and identified.
• Dimensional Layouts are done at the request of the customer. If the part is too large or complex for us to measure, we have certified layout facilities that we work with.
• Product Identification is done on product per the customer’s request.